Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wordless Wednesday...A day late.

I'm going to claim "better late than never" as my motto for today. I had every intention of posting yesterday and before I knew it...I woke up and Wednesday was over and I was starting a new day. In my defense, my parents are down and that means lots of loud squeels and oodles of ruckus from the kids. It's easy to get side-tracked when there is so much activity in the house. Besides...when the kids finally settle off into dreamland and the house becomes quiet, it's easy to get caught up in adult conversation. Oh, how I love me some adult conversation. You know...the ones that don't start with "MOMMY....Ben took ALL the legos from me!" or "MOMMY...Lily made a mad face at me!" or "MOMMY...Cora won't give me my pony and it was MY birthday present! (from a year ago) or...well, you get the idea.

Anywho...onto some pics, shall we?

Some of these are from the christmas timeframe. Remember my motto? Yeah, me too.


Lily and Cora wanted me to take pics so bad of them in front of the tree. Love their cute pixie cuts.


They really do get along this good...sometimes. :)




And this one...found it from the summer. Can't wait until Auntie is holding a wee one of her own!! One year later from when this pic was taken and she will be cuddling her own little love. Who knew this pic would be so foreshadowing!!


No comments: