Friday, March 14, 2014

A Budding Artist

Lily has an affinity for crayons. Or markers. Or colored pencils. Or anything art related.

True Story.

This girl wakes up asking if she can draw a picture. I'm not exaggerating. She could spend all day drawing and needs some sort of creative outlet each day. We honestly have gone through reams and reams of paper.

Today was no different. She asked, as always, if she could draw a picture. Lily grabbed a book and started trying to copy the page. I was so impressed. What do you think? And remember...she's only 5.

We are going to a family art day next weekend and I can't wait for her to take part. I just know she is going to be smiling from ear to ear.



1st draft


 
2nd draft...added more detail



Ps...sorry for the blurry pics...I had one very squirmy baby trying to get her paws on the camera. :)
 
 
 
Here's another, just cause it's cute.

No comments: