Friday, March 28, 2014

Two Steps Forward...

One Step Back.

Remember that post about finally getting some rest? Some much needed rest? And how I was going to go conquer the world? Yeah, that didn't happen. Not even close. Why?

I ended up with a headache to beat all. I know this is going to sound completely crazy...but I think I get headaches when I actually get sleep. How can that be possible?!? I've started tracking my headaches again and there definitely seems to be a correlation between getting more sleep (or changing my sleep pattern) and having a bummer of a headache the next day or two.

So tomorrow's Saturday...my day to sleep in...and I'm going to put my theory to the test. I'm going to force myself up out of bed like I normally do. Stumble to get my slippers on. Go pick up the baby. Rub the sand out of my eyeballs. Get the toothpicks to prop the ol' eyelids open with.  And begin the morning ritual of demanding that my eyes start to focus.

Who's with me??

*crickets*

Okay then, so I guess it's just me.

No comments: