Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday's Ramblings

I killed my first mosquito today. Boo. Not for the mosquito, but for me having to deal with them already. We haven't even had a taste of summer yet and those blasted things are out.

It warms my heart to see Ella reading books to Lily.

Trying to diaper Cora is like trying to wrestle an alligator. Her "alligator rolls" are impressive.

Walking a baby round the clock has finally taken it's toll...my back is out. Prayers welcome in this department.

Ben decided tonight that he wanted to read me a book before bed. So proud of my boy and what he has accomplished.

Tomorrow is my first day alone with the kids as Jason is returning to work. I'm severely out-numbered in the parent-to-child ratio. I'm gettin' a bit nervous.

With a 6 yr old, a 5 yr old, a 2 yr old, and a 9 mo. old...I'm tired and ready for bed by about 1:00 in the afternoon these days.

Four kids around the dinner table makes for funny conversation during supper. I love a happy house.


No comments: