Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Thousand Thank-You's

I just have to get it out there...it has to be said...and it's gonna be now.

Thank You!

Thank you to all of our friends and family who have helped us out in the past weeks.

Just a re-cap so you know just how special they all are:

*Thank you to all of you who have offered to watch my kiddos and show them some much needed love and attention during this transition period.

*Thank you to those who have loaned me your suitcases. I'll be returning them shortly...right after I finally get them unpacked.

*Thank you to all of you who have helped stock my deep-freeze in order to help me keep my sanity when Jason goes back to work.

*Thanks for helping me shop for all those presents I brought with to Korea. I couldn't have made that many decisions in one day without you. I was proud to give them away.

*Thank you to my dear friends who helped make packing lists.

*Thank you for a very special, very generous, and very much needed gift of money. God knew we were going to have some unexpected travel expenses and you were an answer to prayer.

*Thanks for the unexpected phone call asking if we were interested in fresh strawberry shakes. The kids were so excited and they sure hit the spot. Ella said she felt like she was in the tropics.

*Thank you so very much for the hot, hand-delivered meals since we have been back. You must have know how incredibly tired I was and having to figure out supper would surely have pushed me over the edge.

*Thank you for all the comments, calls, e-mails, encouraging words, and prayers. I'm reminded how far an encouraging word can take someone. And prayer...well, it just doesn't get any better than that.

No matter how big or small, God has used you in a mighty way and I am grateful for each one of you. I feel so loved and my life is truly so much better with y'all in it. You've touched my heart and have forever etched a place in it. You have helped bring a child home to her forever family and that makes you pretty special.

I love y'all so very much and can't thank you enough...for making a difference in my life and my sweet Cora's.

No comments: