Monday, August 24, 2009

Vroom! Vroom!

Lily likes her little car.

Sorry that it's been a little while since I last posted. ..I had some camera issues. But beyone that, things have been pretty busy around here. Adjusting to three kids is a lot of work! Lily is doing quite well. Every day gets better and better and she is starting to trust us more and more. She's such a little love and we are enjoying getting to know her. Ella and Ben just love her and she really enjoys watching and playing with them. Ella will hold her arms out and Lily will go right to her.

We have found that she loves bananas as well as applesauce. We have been experimenting with sweet potatoes and those seem to be going over ok. I gave her some peas the other day as well as some carrots and she cried. Not a fan of those.

Well, off to bed so I can get up at the crack of dawn with this little one. Today she was up at 6:15. Whew...that's early for me!

No comments: