Sunday, January 13, 2008

Children's Museum











We went to the children's museum in St. Paul a while back. I was going through pictures and realized that I hadn't posted about it...so I wanted to share a little. The kids had a fun time and their favorite part was in an area called "my community". It consisted of all sorts of things that you see in your own communities...such as a grocery store, a fire station, a bus station, a post office, and a restaurant. The restaurant at the children't museum just happened to be a korean restaurant. I loved it...in fact, it brought tears to my eyes remembering our own journey to Seoul and all of the things that made it so amazing. Everything was set up to resemble an authentic korean restuarant from the ingredients and recipes down to the traditional table where you sit on the floor and eat your meal. There were even pictures on the wall of landmarks in Seoul that we had actually been at in person. It was so much fun and made me miss this wonderful country and it's people.

1 comment:

dawn&brian said...

We LOVE the Children's Museum! The kids think the Korean restaurant is so fun.
Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter!