Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!


Ben and Great Grandpa



Ella (4 mo. old) and Great Grandpa...I have more recent pics, but I just love this one.


Today is a special day...today is my Grandpa's birthday! We sure wish we were up north to help celebrate such a great day...we always have so much fun when we are there.

There's just nothing like spending the day with Grandpa. He's one of my favorite people to spend time with. I love being around him and my kids love being around him too. In fact, the last time we were there, Ella didn't want to hang with me, she wanted to stay inside just so she could be with "great grandpa". Now those of you who know my daughter well, know that she must really love him to pass up spending time with mommy. She doesn't stray far from me unless it's for a really good reason...and I love that it was to spend more time with him.

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!! We love and miss you! We can't wait to come and stay with you soon. Thanks for being such a great Grandpa to me and a great "Great Grandpa" to my children.

No comments: