Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ugh

Well, it's official. We have been sick all weekend long. The kids have been suffering from a monster cough and runny noses for a week now. I ended up getting the flu over the weekend. All of this yuckiness ended up cancelling all of our fun weekend plans. I was hoping that this week would bring some healing, but I guess we will have to wait for that yet.

Ella slept horrible last night...or should I say barely slept at all. I was up with her at 3:30am as she cried about her ear hurting. We took her into the doctor to get it checked out. The doctor looked at her good ear and said "Wow...and this is the good ear!"...which didn't turn out to be a good sign. Diagnosis: raging double ear infection.

Keep us in your prayers as we try to heal and get back on our feet.
Love to all.

No comments: