Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Blue Eyed Girl


Ella all bundled up to go outside.

Ella is growing up so fast! I can't believe that she is such a conversationalist since she was a "late talker". Actually, she was using over 75 different signs, so I guess she has been "talking" for quite some time. Even though she wasn't verbal, she could still communicate with me very well. Now, she is such a chatter-bug. I can hardly get this child to be quiet long enough to eat her lunch. In fact, she is telling me at this very moment that her "baby weighs 2 pounds, Mommy!" and that baby Jenny (her doll) "just got new tooth...just last night, Mommy".

The other day Ella was playing. She likes to line up almost every doll that she has in the rocking chair and then crawl up on it herself and rock everyone to sleep. She thought they might be cold, so she got a blanket to put across everyone once she got up there. Ella was getting so frustrated because the blanket kept sliding off. She said in a very irritated tone "blanket keep falling off, Mommy....blanket not paying attention!!"

No comments: