Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Crawling??


Ben in his crawling position...ready to go...but now what??

Sinking further and further towards the floor.



Guess my tummy is as good as a place as any!!

Ben is practicing on wanting to go somewhere, but that's about as far as it's gone. He will laugh and smile as if so proud of himself when we put him into the crawling position...but then he has no idea what to do after that. Part of me wants him to crawl and part of me is willing to wait for a very long time. I know that once he starts motoring around the house, my life will turn very busy...and I already feel busy enough. I'm going to have to baby-proof the house once again as well as go through all of Ella's toys to weed out the small/choking kind. You know, the ones that scream "eat me" to a little baby.

1 comment:

Gunderson Family said...

Wow, he is growing up so quickly! It is so fun to see him on the go! I'm sure it is keeping you busy.
Anna