Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


To all the friends and family we hold dear...Happy Valentine's Day! We had a fun day today, celebrating and being together. I took the kids to the Community Center swimming pool. Wow! Was that an undertaking!! I have come to the conclusion that I truly can be "super mom" when the need arises! Two small children, one large pool...that equals one tired momma.


Once I finally got everyone's suits on and we got into the pool, about 30 minutes later Ella tells me she needs to go potty. I asker her "are you sure?" and she assured me that "yes" she really needed to go. I wrapped up Ben in his towel, wrapped up Ella in her towel and made our way to the women's locker room to use the restroom. You know you are a super-mom when you can balance a 9 month old on your lap while holding a 2 year old over an adult sized toilet so she won't fall in...once done, then you are still able to hold said baby on lap while pulling on a sticky, wet, cold swimsuit onto your toddler.


By the time we were finished with swimming, I decided lunch would be so much easier if I could just buy it at the concession stand before we left for home. Ella had a blast having a "lunchable" and Ben enjoyed his share of her lunch. Once we got home, I had to give each child a bath to wash off all the chlorine. Whew! lots of water and lots of work!


Tonight we went out for supper with Dad. Jason had a heart shaped pizza just for the occasion. It was a lovely day, all-be-it a tiring one. Happy Valentine's Day, we love you all.

No comments: