Saturday, April 5, 2014

Feeling a Bit Rough...



My poor little wee one. Not much improvement here yet. Hoping that tomorrow will bring us closer to turning the corner. I made homemade chicken noodle soup tonight for the family which got rave reviews from the sick ones all the way to the healthy ones. There's just something about that comfort food, ya' know? I was so pleased that I had stuck away some of my homemade bone broth for such an occasion. Hattie was willing to drink a little as long as Daddy kept spooning it to her.

Last night was pretty rough. She woke up more times than I could keep track of. I do know that by midnight we were closing in on 10 times. Hattie and I slept together in the recliner for a good portion of the night. I did have to change clothes around 2:30 as she had coughed so hard (which makes her gag like crazy) that she threw up twice all over me.

We would love any prayers that you could send our way for some speedy recoveries here in our house. I'm off to distribute some vitamin c and echinacea to the crew.

No comments: