Tuesday, April 15, 2014

3 Years Ago...

3 Years ago yesterday...we got the travel call for Cora. She was ready to come home and we were crazy excited to go and pick her up. We made travel plans right away and were fortunate enough to get a flight out so soon.



3 Years ago today... we were leaving on a jet plane. It was a long day, but amazing to look back on it and see God's hand in it every step of the way. It gives me goosebumps reading it all again and reliving it.

Oh. My. Goodness. Even as I am typing, I can see the picture above and honestly, it takes my breath away. Those days were so special, so amazing, so exhausting, and so worth every second.

I can't believe how she has grown these past 3 years. She's come into her own, she's become so loving, and she makes me smile on a daily basis. Cora is such a smart girl, a real charmer, and full of life. She is strong-willed, knows what she wants, and is a real go-getter.


This girl brings so much joy not only to my life, but to this family. We are so incredibly blessed to be her parents and I am beyond grateful that God has brought us together. I can't wait to see God's plans for her life...she is full of so much potential.

Love you, Jihee!





No comments: