Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Ben!!

Out cold. Really cold.


Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Yum.

"I really like my chair. I forgot to tell Auntie Jill thank you."(He told her a handful of times, but since he likes it so much, he figures he should say thank you a lot of times.)






The messiest toy that could have been boughten. Good thing it's only water.






Today my sweet son has turned 4! I can hardly believe it...where has the time gone? It doesn't seem that long ago that Jason and I were packing and purchasing our tickets to head for Korea. What an amazing trip and what an even more amazing boy we were blessed to add to our family!

We had a wonderful day today celebrating our son. Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Grandma, Auntie Jill, and Uncle Joren came over for a day of grilling and playing with the birthday boy. After a delicious lunch, we had presents and birthday cake.

Once everyone left and headed for home, Jason and I took the kids on a walk. Ella and Ben sat in the wagon while Lily was in the stroller. Before too long, the gentle roll of the wheels and the breeze lulled Ben to sleep. I guess it was a good day. Thanks, Everyone!

Tomorrow we celebrate with Jason's side and Ben will have some more fun. What a blessed boy to have so many people love him. Gotta say...he makes it pretty easy!


No comments: