Friday, June 22, 2007

Heading for Vacation

Ben on his horsey

Ella enjoying Daddy's chocolate chip pancakes


We have been very busy this week...busy having fun and now paying dearly for it. We have gotten together with lots of friends for playdates and have spent time outside enjoying the summer weather. How is that bad you ask? Because we are leaving for vacation tomorrow morning...and we have a ton to do!!

We ran to the grocery store this morning before 8:30, came home and unloaded everything, put Ben down for a nap, and now Ella and I are busy making goodies to take on our trip. We still have to take care of the pool, mow the lawn, water the garden, wash a load of clothes, and pack every one up. Hmmmm....I'm tired already...maybe I'll just take a nap instead. Wait....it's this procrastination that has gotten me in this much trouble already! I'm sure I will be up until the wee hours of the morning finishing everything up.

We are headed up to Lake Kabatogama for a week. I'll be back to posting when I return. Ella is telling me she wants "someone to play with" so I guess here ends the post.

1 comment:

Gunderson Family said...

We'd love to see you guys if you have time! I wish you would have called me so we could have set up a visit. You will only be 30 miles away! I know that vacations can be crazy and full of family time, so I hope you have a great week. Call me when you get home.