Friday, March 16, 2007

Where's the Mohawk?


I finally did it, I cut little Ben's hair. It took me over 2 years to get the courage up to give Ella a haircut...and with Ben it took me all of 6 months. I guess having a second child makes things a little easier the second time around.

When we got our referral pic of Ben from Korea while we were still waiting, I was surprised when I took my first look at it. "hmm...looks like they shaved his head" I thought to myself. They do this sometimes to get the hair to grow in thicker. I still thought he was a cutie...just with less hair. When we picked him up, I said "so...you shaved his hair, then?"...to which they answered "no...he just doesn't really have any". Oh...well I guess I was wrong. heehee

Ben's hair has grown a lot since he came home...a lot just on the top of his head. The sides still look as though not much as happened. For whatever reason, his hair on the top of his head had soon become a mohawk. I decided to take away the punk-rocker look from my 10 month old and trim it up. I actually cut about 3/4 of an inch off the top! Here are the pics.

He is just so cute I could eat him up!!

No comments: