Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finally Some Normalacy!


Wow...it seems like forever since I have had a chance to post. I'm sorry for the extended "vacation"...and by "vacation"...I mean anything but something relaxing and enjoyable. Ella is finally back to her normal self, eating us out of house and home again. It took a while for her to bounce back and even longer for her to get her appetite back to where it was previously.


Ben never got completely sick although he was pretty crabby for a few days. I think he might have had a touch of the bug, but it didn't turn into much. Thank Goodness. He has managed to have another tooth pop through as of yesterday so he has been struggling with that a little. He has 5 teeth now and one more is just ready to pierce through his gumline.


Ella is requesting more book reading..."read me book, Hon" so this will be a short post. I'll be back on my game from here on out. Look for more updates from Hubler Planet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better! Being sick is such a drag.....C'mon Spring =)