Sunday, March 18, 2007

Benamin Jae!! Benamin Jae...MOM!

Notice Ella's look of disapproval!


Well, it's official. Ben is crawling. He's not terribly fast, but he's efficient at getting where he wants to go. He loves his sister...and takes off after her where ever she is at. The poor girl can't get a minute by herself these days. This pic is a common occurance lately...Ella will be looking at books quietly by herself when all of a sudden I hear "Benamin Jae (which stands for Benjamin Jae), Benamin Jae...MOM!!!!" I have been trying to teach her this week that instead of just getting mad that he is pulling on the pages of her books that she should ask Mommy for help and I will move her little brother for her. We've had to go over this lesson many, many, MANY times...but I think she is starting to get it. We'll see what this week brings us as he is starting to move faster and faster with each passing day. I already feel like a referree as they sit and have a tug of war over toys, each screaming their displeasure at the whole incident. I can't imagine what it will be like once Ben starts walking...or worse...running! Life just got a little bit more busy!

No comments: