Tuesday, January 30, 2007

He's Home


Aaaahhhh, my husband has returned home. :) Yeah! Jason has been in Austin, TX for the past 5 days and I have never had 5 days feel so long! I am so excited to have him back home with us.

Ella was so excited to see him last night, it practically left her speechless. We were just ready to go to bed when he came through the door. We had been waiting up to see if we could welcome him home, but at 10:15pm we decided that nighty-night was calling our names. Luckily, just as we were finishing up brushing our teeth, we heard the garage door open.

It's so easy to take things in life for granted...like all the help my husband offers me on a daily basis. It's so easy for me to complain that he forgot to take out the garbage until I'm in charge of it when he's out of town...and I forget myself. It's so easy to forget about the evenings when he plays wildly with the kids and burns off some energy while I get to take a break to sit back and check email. Aaaahhhh, life it good when my husband returns home. I love you, honey.

1 comment:

Gunderson Family said...

I am so glad that Jason made it home safely. I hope you guys have a great weekend together with the kids!
Anna