Friday, December 22, 2006

Holidazzle

Ben and Ella watching the Holidazzle Parade. Jason took this, I love the effect and how soft they are with the lights of the big buildings in the background.


We took a trip into the big city on Wednesday to see the Holidazzle Parade. I bundled up the kids as warm as I could and met Jason in downtown Minneapolis. They shut the lights off on Nicollet and we took our seats on the curb. It was a beautiful night...the temperature was nice and warm and there was hardly any breeze. All sorts of floats paraded down the street and all lit up with christmas lights complete with lots of holiday music. Ella just loved it. She was so excited all day long waiting for this parade and I think it lived up to her expectations. Each time a float would pass she would shout out "more!" Ella wasn't too happy when it was over...let's just say that. Ben thought all the lights were interesting and I'm sure that he will enjoy it even more next year like Ella did this time around. It was a lovely evening spent with the ones I love.

No comments: