Monday, June 17, 2013

2 Months Old-Hattie Joy

How the time flies! I can't believe that little Hattie is two months old today.

*sigh*



It's exciting to see all the new things she can do.

Her little personality is slowly emerging and in between all those naps we are getting to know our little girl.

She is such a good baby. A baby who loves, loves, loves her mama. And as long as we are together, this little one is pretty much happy. We eat together, nap together, and sleep together. As you can tell, we do pretty much everything together. (Can I just say that I am so thankful that I have a recliner sofa?)

She is smiling a ton too. This little expression is presented to us multiple times a day. She adores all her sibilings and each of them can get her to smile in their own little ways.

Hattie has just started to find her hands and I am fairly certain we will have a thumb-sucker in the house in the not-to-distant future.

She enjoys baths, being naked, and snuggling in the newborn curled-up position still.

And best of all, Hattie can sleep 6-7 hours at night before waking mama up for a nighttime snack. I am very much enjoying getting more than a two hour block of sleep these days.


Happy 2 Months, Sweet Hattie! You truly are my Joy.



No comments: