Tuesday, April 2, 2013

37 Week Appointment

I had the 37 week appointment today...which means I am technically full-term! It feels so great to have reached this milestone!

The appointment went really well today:

Amniotic fluid was up to 8.6...which puts me back in the "normal" range.

NST was perfect...she was busy moving like crazy.

She scored a 10 out of 10 today.

On the not-as-fabulous side...

*I lost 2 pounds

*The nausea has decided to be my ever-faithful companion once again. I had about 10+ days where it was actually very manageable. So manageable that I could easily be distracted out of it, and really...I just felt sort of off, sort of "blah". But the last 6 days...hmmmm....well, it seems to be ramping up a bit. It's been hard to sleep once again as I have been waking up in the middle of the night because I am feeling so sick. Today has proved to bequite challenging and I have spent most of the time on the couch. Only 3 weeks left...and frankly, this little one can't arrive too soon in my book. Now that the nausea has returned stronger...I am ready for this adventure to be over. Whew.

I'll have Jason take a pic and I'll get one posted. Today just didn't seem like a good day since I looked a tad on the green side. :)

No comments: