Friday, December 14, 2012

Cora's Funnies


So this girl...she cracks me up. On a daily basis.

This is her go-to "silly face", by the way.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...and well, this one doesn't disappoint.

Cora with her usual silly antics...Lily looking on with a "seriously, kid!" expression.

Anyway...on to some funny things I've heard her say recently:

 
After taking a swig from her sippy cup, Cora bursts out laughing..."My tummy ate my milk, Mama!"
 
Cora: "Mama, I big...you little"
Me: "Oh really...You're big and Mama's little?!?!"
Cora: (with a little eye roll) "No, Mama...You big...I little!" and then laughs hysterically.
 
We routinely have fighting at the table when it's time to pray. Everyone wants it to be their turn to pray. Good problem to have, really.  Cora's prayer yesterday (said in the cutest 2 year old voice ever):
"Dear Jesus,
Thank you for Grandma's house, thank you for Papa's house, and thank you for Nana's house.
Amen."
 
She loves to talk about the new baby. And she is fascinated with the ever growing bump. She constantly comes over to touch my belly. But she has to be able to touch my skin. (I can only imagine how embarrasing this will be if it happens in the middle of the store) and excitedly says:
"New baby, Mama....new baby!!"
 
She loves to be just like mama. She has an amazing ability to pick out something, no matter how little, to match with me on. It can be where she is bathed in head to toe in pink and I may have a tiny polka-dot of the color somewhere in the pattern of my clothes. She will notice and proudly say:
"Just like mama!"
 
 
 
LOve, LoVe, LovE this little girl. Even when she's in the depths of her two year old tantrums...
 
 

No comments: