Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday's Ramblings

Jason was wearing a Detroit Lions shirt at the supper table. We started talking a bit about the shirt and Lily piped up "I don't like the Lions...I like the Cheetas."


Ben and Lily were busy playing in the playroom. I asked him "Whatcha' doing?" Ben answered "Just teaching Lily her manners." I guess someone's gotta do it. :)


I took Ella and Ben with me to run some errands. One of our stops was Joann Fabrics. They have all of their seasonal pinecones stacked up as you first enter the store. The overwhelming scent of cinnamon just about knocks a person over. Apparently I wasn't the only one who felt that way...Ben, in a way too loud voice, said "This place stinks...I wish I had noseplugs."


As I sit here typing this blog post, I am listening to Ella read both Ben and Lily a book. These are what sibling moments are made of. Oooh, just heard Ella say "Sit down or I'm not going to read anymore!" Maybe alls not hunky-dory afterall.

I made some hobakjeon for lunch today. The kids always, always love this korean dish. After gobbling it up, Ella asked me if there was more. When I replied that that's all I had made she informed me "Mom, you never make enough of this! I always want more."




No comments: