Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank You...

This post is incredibly long over-due.

While we were in Korea to pick up Cora, we met with Mrs. Nam and her lovely daughter, So Hyun. They are very special to us as they are Lily's fostermom and fostersister.

It's crazy to think that you can care so much about a family that you have only met a handful of times and who lives on the other side of the world. They mean so much to me...and Jason and I were honored to be able to see them again when we traveled recently.

Ms. Nam gave me, or should I say made me, the most beautiful present.


I am always so taken when someone makes me a handmade present. To know that someone took their own time to make something just for me...well that just speaks volumes to my heart.

I know you are not going to believe me when I tell you it's all handmade...


These soaps are incredibly gorgeous, detailed, and have the most lovely scent.

They took my breath away.


If I was a better photographer, maybe I could do them justice.




Seriously...handmade...she is very talented.


And this sheep? Maybe it's the knitter in me...but I just love him.

Love. Him.


I was so impressed by her generosity and I love these soaps because they remind me of what a special family they are.

Thank You, Mrs. Nam...for your beautiful spirit. You truly are one in a million. We miss you and your family so much.

No comments: