Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Chillin'

Another Monday...another week underway...

We are just chillin' around here, taking it easy after a good, but busy weekend.

On Friday, Jason took the kids to the Children's Museum in St. Paul. They had a blast! And while Daddy was out playing with the kids, I worked on things for the upcoming Korea trip. It's not far off and I'm scrambling to try and get things crossed off my list. And having the house completely quiet made for a very productive mama!

On Saturday, we had our good friends over who we met while in Korea picking up Ben. We always enjoy our time with them and the day always, always goes too fast! While the kids and daddys were visiting, Karne and I set out on a wild shopping expidition. We shopped until we were ready to fall over and managed to get all the gifts for the trip bought! I am so excited to give these to all the special people we will see in Seoul.

On Sunday, we did a little family visiting and then I got to work on some more knitting. This "nesting" thing has hit and I am always working on something it seems. Much to my liking, I started and finished the project.

Needless to say...we are tired out after a full weekend and have just been taking it easy today.

Oh My! Two geese just flew over the house, honking away, and landed on the pond. Granted, the pond is still covered in ice...but what a sign that spring is on it's way!!

I just tried to post some pictures, but apparently I have run out of storage space! Who new?!? I've purchased more but it takes a day or two to take effect so I'll post them later this week. I figure with the upcoming trip...I'm gonna need that space to keep you all informed on how we are doing, pics of Cora, and all the extra fun stuff that comes with a trip to the other side of the world.

No comments: