Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Down On The Farm

Changin' it up here on Hubler Planet this week.

Not the ordinary, things are different.


Ella and Ben...they took a road trip.

Over the river and through the woods...to Grandma's House we go.



They have been begging for a chance to stay with Grammie and Papa all by themselves.

So...we packed them up and made the trip up north.



They've called each day telling me about all the fun they are having.

Doesn't seem to be a shortage of it down on the farm.



And is it just my imagination or has my little boy grown some while he's been away?

I'm not sure I'm liking this growing up business.



Maybe it's all the veggies they are scoring from the greenhouse.



Homeschooling? Well, I've just reaped the first benefits of being a homeschool family.

Pack up the books, share lessons plans with Grammie, and viola...school is taken care of.



I love that my parents invest their time into my kids.

Some of my most special memories are the times that I spent as a little girl with my own Grams and Gramps. Memories that I hold very dear to my heart.



And here she is...Grams...reading to my kids...still investing her time into children. My kids love their Great-Grandma. And I love her for making memories with them.

Warms my heart. Truly, it does.



A trip up north wouldn't be a success without a campfire!

Grillin' up supper...yum.



I'm guessing smores followed.



Aaahhhh....Grandma's House.

No comments: