Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our Baby

As I was looking at the calendar, wondering where the first half of summer has gone, a thought stopped me in my tracks.

In just under 3 weeks, we will hit a milestone. Coming up on August 9, Lily will have been a part of our family for one year now.

And I just can't believe it.

I am so ridiculously smitten with this little girl. Ridiculously! Smitten!

And it's not just me.

Ella loves her little sister.

She loves helping feed her, play with her, hug her, and kiss her.
In fact, Ella has wondered why Lily is growing up so fast.

Ben has forged a bond with Lily. After a few months of being a little skeptical of the new arrival, he has taken to her like a bee to honey.

No one can get Lily to laugh the way her big brother can. No. One. He adores her.


Even Daddy is crazy in love with her.

Lily has him wrapped around her little finger. And then some.



And me? Well, I just can't get enough of her. Cookie crumbs and all. I can't imagine this family with out her.

Turns out being the baby in this family? Is a pretty sweet spot to be.

We love you so very, very much Lily Jeeah. Almost a year already?? We are so blessed to be your parents.




No comments: