Friday, December 4, 2009

An Amazing Thing...


An amazing thing has happened at our house...something I've been waiting for for 3 years now...I can hardly believe it myself, but's it has actually happened. Are you ready for this? Ben can get his gloves on all by himself!! Yes, it's true. No more fighting to get one finger in each hole, no more painstakingly pulling 3 fingers out of the same area, no more trying to get him to understand that the thumb is the only one that is meant to go in the thumb hole. No more falling over in frustration as I watch 10 minutes worth of work go down the tubes as he pulls the glove off and I have to start all over.


Yes today, folks, Ben showed me that he can do it all by himself. What a big boy. My winter has suddenly become much easier!! Whohoo!!

No comments: