Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lily



I would like to introduce you all to Lily, my sweet daughter. Isn't she just beautiful? I can't stop looking at her picture, longing to hold her in my arms. I get lost in those sparkly eyes of hers, dreaming of what it will be like to be a part of her world.

We accepted her referral back in June after 8 months of waiting. Our official documents were sent to Korea on June 9 starting the process to bring her home. Things have moved rather quickly with this agency and we are nearing the end now. There are two agencies within Seoul that our agency here in the US works with. Ben was adopted from ESWS and now Lily is from SWS. Things, paperwork mainly, seem to move faster these days with SWS and the last piece of our puzzle is waiting for Lily's visa. Our paperwork has been sent to the consulate in Seoul and we are hoping to get our "travel call" in the next few weeks.

I can't wait to go get her, I can't wait to meet her, I can't wait to hold her, I can't wait to kiss her, I can't wait to tell her Sa Rang Ah (I love you), I can't wait to make her mine.

Mommy and Daddy are coming little one. We love you so much!

No comments: