Friday, October 17, 2008

Out Playing



I know it's been a long time since I have posted. I'm going to try and get back on this bike and do it more regularily. Sorry for the long vacation.

Ben was outside playing and I had to capture that infectious smile of his. He is growing up to be such a big boy these days. All boy...did I mention that? He lives, breathes, and sleeps sports. In fact, every night before bed he has to find his "wily hockey stick" (translation: Wild Hockey Stick). It is a must-have in order to fall asleep these days. If he's not carrying around his blue golf club during the day, then he is busy smashing cars together, or much to my dismay, racing them up and down my walls. I guess that beats the stage when he drew all over them with crayons! He is active and curious, busy and full of questions. Why this and why that. Why, why, why? Even when he already knows the answer.

When he is taking a break from the sports world, then you can usually find Ben dancing around the room, strumming his favorite guitar he got from Amma. He is a riot...making up songs and singing at the top of his lungs. You can't help but smile and want to join in acting all silly.

I can't imagine my life without this little boy. He defintely keeps me on my toes...and I love his excitement for life.

No comments: