Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ella the Artist


Ella




Ben



Dad



Mom







Ella was outside playing the other day when she ran in and said "mom...come outside, I want to show you my pictures." I followed her to the cement where she had used the sidewalk chalk to express her artistic abilities. Can I just say, I was so impressed. Sure, the pictures are cute...they are that of a four year old who sees everyone with long legs and no body. But more than that, she labeled each of her pictures so we would know who each of the drawings were. Here's where I got really impressed...she wrote everyone's names all by herself, with no help from either Jason or I. She knew not only how to write each letter, but what letters were needed to spell the names. I just had to take some snapshots of them. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comment:

Gunderson Family said...

I love the art work Ella! Danyelle, I loved the email and plan to get back to you ASAP! Don't worry, I'm not trying to ignore you! Hope you are enjoying Fall!
Love-Anna