Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Second Haircut



I can't believe how fast Ben's hair grows...on the top of his head anyway. This was his second haircut, but once again I didn't have to cut ANY off of the sides. I'm figuring that his mohawk would be at least 4-5 inches long by now if I would have just let it grow.
It was a little more tricky this time around to get it cut. Since he is mobile and very fast at getting around, it took a team effort. Ella ran backup as I tried to keep him occupied with toys. When things were getting sticky I would call in my reinforcements and have Ella sing songs or do crazy dances. We started in the living room and by the time we were done we were sitting on the floor in the dining room. Once his interest was lost, I would let him crawl to something new and then swoop in with the scissors when he wasn't expecting it. Isn't he a handsome little guy?

No comments: