Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Lunch Outting

Nana called us up and asked if we wanted to meet for lunch today. We had an immediate "yes."

I took a poll and it went something like this:

Me: Where do you want to eat? You each get to submit one restaurant to put up for a vote.
 
Ben: Hibachi...or Osaka...or Chipotle
 
Me: You only get to submit ONE.
 
Ben: Okay....ummmm....Hibachi because I can eat like a million shrimp there.
 
Cora: Chick-Fil-A, Chick-Fil-A, Chick-Fil-A!!!
 
Lily: Khan's
 
Ben: Yeah! I vote for that!
 
Ella: Me too!!
 
Hattie: Meeee tooooo! (Although she had no idea what she was agreeing to)
 
Cora: Yeah! Khan's!

So, we met at noon and enjoyed a delicious lunch together!




**I realize now that I didn't get any of Hattie...she was sitting on my lap as I was snapping the pics.

**Heeheee, notice the animated guy in the background behind Nana and Ella? Just struck me as funny.

No comments: