Saturday, November 3, 2012

Girls Shopping Day

The big girls and I got out and about for a little shopping trip. In 2 weeks, Jason's sister, Jackie, is getting married. Which meant we wanted needed a few items.

What girl doesn't need a new pair of special earrings? Or maybe a new pair of shoes? A dress? Oh yeah.

All the kiddos are in the wedding...Ella a junior bridesmaid, Ben a ringbearer, and both Lily and Cora are flowergirls. I can't wait for pics...and I'm sure I'll end up with a few hundred on my camera. You'll have to check back later in the month for those as the wedding isn't until November 17.

I'm guessing I'm going to have the cutest kids ever...just sayin'. Stay tuned.

Jason snapped this pic as we were ready to leave. We had a great time...shopped til we dropped and even went out for lunch together. I love me some girl time.

No comments: