Thursday, March 29, 2012

Almost a Year?....


The calendar keeps ticking on by.

The nostalgia is starting to set in.

I can't believe it's been almost a year.


At this time last year, we were going through our excruciating wait for our I-600 sign off. I was on a roller coaster that I desperately wanted off of. And all I wanted to do was hop on a plane bound for Seoul.


And now as April is fast approaching, I'm finding myself daydreaming of our trip. How Seoul was bathed in blossoms...


And not just a few...

and not just any blossoms...

but thousands and thousands of cherry tree blossoms.


Some of our walks around the city were magnificent.

The beauty and the sweet scent.

*Sigh*

As spring is coming here to my little corner of the world, it makes me smile to remember how I spent my last spring. And the incredible gift I received in the process.

No comments: