Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sick kiddos

I had turned over a new leaf (yet again) to post more consistently...but as they say "the best laid plans".

As life usually does, it put a wrench in said plans. The kids caught some sort of virus that lasts about 4-5 days...and when it works it's way through each one of them. Well, you do the math. I've been nursing one sick child or another for almost 2 weeks now. And to top it off, I seem to have gotten a little something myself. I woke up yesterday morning and every joint in my body hurt. Ankles, toes, wrists, elbows, fingers, you name it and it hurt. To tell you that this typing thing is taking an eternity is an understatement. :)

I'm sure we will all be on the mend soon and back to a healthy house. Besides, it's killing me that we aren't outside enjoying these 45 degree days we are getting at the end of January. I need me some fresh air!

No comments: