Friday, October 14, 2011

Tinkerbell

Ella was invited to a friend's birthday party last month. She was so excited to find out she needed to dress up for it.

What little girl would turn that down?

Her costume of choice?

Tinkerbell.

And no, Tinkerbell doesn't wear a crown. But that's the beauty of being 7 and getting to be just who you want to be.

And although she still enjoys dressing up as Tinkerbell...I couldn't help but notice how much more grown up she has become.


...How much more independent my "not-so-little" little girl is.

...How little she needs my help. How little she even wants my help.

And even though she's growing up with each passing day...I still get lost in those baby blues every time I look at them.

This girl will forever have my heart, no matter how old she gets.

No comments: