Friday, April 25, 2008

Sick Again

Unbelievable. How on earth can one person get sick so many times in one season. I think this makes four times for having the flu. If you haven't guessed yet, it's me. I'm the one who's best friend just happens to be a bucket. I carried it around with me all day on Tuesday...now here it is Friday and I'm about ready to try and find it again. I thought when I put it away on Wednesday that it would be awhile before having to see it again, but alas...I'm feeling yucky again.

The kids haven't gotten it yet, but Ella woke up this morning and has uncharacteristically not been herself. She didn't want to get up in the first place and just wanted me to lay down in bed with her for awhile longer. Since I couldn't do that because Ben would tear the house down if I wasn't watching him, we had to come out to the couch. Ella wanted breakfast right away. In fact, that wasn't soon enough even. That was odd. She's my girl who finally by around 10am thinks she might be just a little hungry and can fit in about 3 kix. Anyway...I made her breakfast, she ate, and immediately returned to her spot on the couch, curled up under a blanket (again...strange as she "loves to be cold") and laid there for almost 30 minutes. She's up and moving around now...but at a slow pace. I guess we will see what the day and weekend will bring us.

To top things off, we are supposed to see some snow flakes today! There are times that I love the state of MN...but today ain't one of them. I guess I should just count my lucky stars I'm not up in northern Minnesota as they are already in a winter weather advisory and some parts are forecasted to get 6-12 inches. One word...yuck.
ss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you haven't been feeling well! I loved the pics of Ben. It is hard to believe he is a little man already. I loved his new longies! So cute! Yeah, the snow is stinky. We have at least 8 inches of snow so far! It is April 26th for goodness sakes! YUCK!
Anna