Sunday, April 27, 2008

Quick Recovery

Ella is doing so much better today. I'm so glad that she has bounced back so quickly. Yesterday had a few rough patches in it so it's good to see her getting back to her normal self today. She's still been a bit slow...laying around a lot, but her appetite has started to return to normal and she has even had enough spunk to get her brother to come crying to mom about something Ella had done to him. Oh, the joys of normalacy.

I'm a little slower on the recovery track. I felt pretty decent this morning, but the afternoon has proved to be a bit more trouble. I'm so tired of being couped up in this house and being on a buttered toast diet. I tried some frozen pizza today at lunch and that proved to be a mistake...might even be why the afternoon has been a challenge.

Jason was up at the crack of dawn this morning...might have even been before the dawn was up for that matter. He and his buddies took part in the Ironman 30 mile bike ride today. I think they are crazy as it was a whopping 24 degrees this morning when they got on their bikes. Luckily the snow held off until the ride was over so they were able to stay dry. I'll try to post of pic of him later this week. Way to go, Honey!

No comments: