Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What's Cooler than a Toy Airplane...



One that is also a fan and lights up of course!

Nana gave me and my brother one of these delightful little gems. I got a red one and Ben got a blue one. You might just be asking "What in a box of jelly donuts is so fabulous about this toy?" Well, let me explain. First of all, it's an airplane...how cool is that?!? It even has little foam propelers that whip around at the speed of light. You can put your fingers in there when they are spinning around and they don't even get hurt. I know this because I watched my brother do it a million times. He's a boy, you know...one of those kinds who is just so curious about everything that they try all sorts of silly things. Second, this gadget lights up like a 4th of July sky. It starts spinning and the lights start whirling. If you get really close and stare at it real hard, all sorts of pretty pictures will start to appear. Third, and a surpise to me...the bottom is actually a sucker!! My mom told me I couldn't have it because my teeth would fall out. I'm pretty sure I don't believe her, but I'm not a risk-taker so I'll just let that one go. If you ever decide you just can't live without one of these wonders, just get yourself a Nana...and I'm sure she will buy one for you too.

No comments: