Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Gonna put up a few pics to get myself back in the game.

I have such good intentions with this blog and then life happens. Life. With 5 children. Homeschooling. A baby. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

Did I mention that whenever I sit down to put up a post, this phenomenon happens:
One of any of the 5 children immediately come into the office to ask me a question, or ten. But not in succession. The sweet child will ask me a question, disrupt my train of thought, wait for an answer, stand there for about two minutes (obviously waiting for me to get back to what I was doing (what thought was that again that I was going to write about?), notice I am back in my groove, ask me a second question, disrupt my train of thought, wait for an answer, stand there for about 2 minutes (obviously waiting for me to get back to what I was doing (what was that funny sentence I had thought up?), notice I am back in my groove, ask me a third question, disrupt my train of thought, wait for an answer, stand there for about 2 minutes (obviously waiting for me to get back to what I was doing (what was that story I wanted to make sure I shared?), notice I am back in my groove....and on and on it goes. Until I look down at my screen, realize I have been trying to post for about 20 minutes and all I have to show for it is 3 meager sentences. That's when I throw my hands up in the air, resign myself to another day passing with no blog post, and let out a deep sigh.

How's that for a Wordless Wednesday? By the way, just in case you were wondering, here's the tally: Cora was at my side for the entire writing of this post, 5 questions were asked. Lily was close behind with 2 interruptions regarding a pencil that was the perfect color, but was in dire need of being sharpened...right. now.

On to a pic or two...

Hattie loves to play babies... 



This is her "go to" smile these days... 
 
 
 
Domino days to keep us entertained when it's so cold outside... 




 




No comments: