Thursday, November 7, 2013

You Wanna Be What?

Tonight's conversation at supper:



Ben: I want to be a chef when I grow up.
 
Jason: Cool...if you could work at any restaurant, where would you want to work?
 
Ben: Ummm.....Acapella.
 
Jason: Where?
 
Ben: You know, Dad, that restaurant we went to Nana with.
 
**Much thinking going on...**
 
Jason: Oh...do you mean Acapulco? That mexican restaurant?
 
Ben: Yes!
 
Lily: I want to work at Hot Cocoa too!
 
Ben: Where?!?
 
Lily: You know, the restaurant Dad just said...Hot Cocoa!
 
Ben: Acapulco....not Hot Cocoa Lily!
 
Cora: When I grow up, I want to be a mad monster...roar!
 
...Or Spiderman
 
...Or a goat!
 
Let's be Animals!!!!
 
 
True story, folks. This was all said in seriousness. This is what we talk about around the supper table.
 
Craziness ensues. Followed by lots of giggles from the parents.
 
 

 
 

No comments: