Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Visit From A Favorite Uncle...

Question: What's more fun than playing "Angry Birds" on mom's phone?


Answer: Getting to play "Angry Birds" with Uncle Jamie.

My "little" brother came for a visit...and man, do I love it when this happens. I gotta admit...he's one of my very favorite people on the whole planet.

He's one of the easiest people to hang with...not to mention my kids all adore him.


Lily could barely get enough of him...when Jamie starts playing with her, she gets this infectious laugh that pulls you in until you are laughing and smiling right along with her.


Case in point.

Blurry, but you get the idea.


He doesn't even have to do anything...just being around him makes this girl light up.


I'm pretty sure that if we told her that Jamie would live in our house 24/7, she would faint from happiness.

The kids weren't the only ones who loved having this guy around.

Like I said, I kinda like my kid-brother. Especially when he goes on a 2 mile run with me, takes me out for supper, and then a movie.

We can't wait til he comes again! We miss him already.

No comments: