Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Ella!!








Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl. I can't believe that she is 3!! How the times flies! People always told me when she was a little baby to enjoy every minute because they grow up too fast. Well, I am starting to understand what they mean...I can't believe that she has gotten so big. It's a bittersweet day...happy of course because of the celebration of my daughter...and a little sad on a mother's heart because she is growing older and more independent every day.

I'm so proud of Ella! She is a sweet and loving little girl with so many woderful things about her. She is funny, smart as a whip, and busy soaking up every ounce of information she can get her hands on. She loves reading books (and I stress the word really), enjoys playing outside, can change diapers on her babies a million times in one day, and loves to play with her kitchen. She has quite the vivid imagination and can come up with such amazing stories. Ella loves her brother fiercely and is such a good big sister to him. She is compasionate and wears her heart on her sleeve. And although she wants to do a lot by herself these days, she is still my #1 snuggler and would chose her mama's lap over anywhere else.

I'm so thankful that God has allowed me to parent this amazing girl. God gave me treasures beyond measure when He gave Ella to me. I couldn't love her more and it is so amazing to me that it is only a fraction of how much God loves us.

Happy Birthday, Ella-bug. Mommy and Daddy love you so very much.

1 comment:

Gunderson Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella! We hope you had a great Birthday! You are such a beautiful little girl! We miss your smile and hope to see you soon. Sorry I haven't communicated to you guys much lately. We have been really busy with youth ministry and the boys. I know you understand the craziness of raising little ones! Love and miss you all!
Anna