Sunday, November 19, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We are excited you have come to check it out. I don't have a ton of time to write on it daily, but I'm committed to making a post more than once a month! How's that for dedication! I feel like there are updates that I want to send out to so many of you, but I never have the time to customize 30-40 different emails. Either a sweet, little 2 year old is tugging on my leg telling (notice I did not say "asking") me "come play, mommy" or a cute, chubby-cheeked little boy is blowing spit bubbles to get my attention. How's a mom supposed to get anything done with that kind of wonderful distraction?

Well, keep checking back as I will update as much as time permits. I plan to post pics as well so you can see how the kiddos are growing and changing.

No comments: